Saturday, January 1, 2011

FML

As usual, I feel utterly depressed at the transpirations occurring around me, or more appropriately, the lack thereof. I am once again drowned by my own lethargy and the irony is that I do not know how to swim. I've been suffering from sheer confusion aggravated by the mountainous workload that I have yet to finish. It also does not help that the probable solution to my problem is certainly something quite tiresome to accomplish and since I am already encompassed by my own sloth and idiocy I doubt that I will actually be able to begin what I possibly intend to do. But then, of course, all I have said is merely theoretical for my own indecisiveness is apparently causing my soon implosion stemming from the fact of my own self.

I have a fucked up life, heck I don't even think I have a life at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment