Monday, December 27, 2010

Felicitations to Valediction.

And so it begins, as it always has.

The very reason I started this blog was to start anew but, obviously, I am doubtful as to how I could possibly achieve that. I could never possibly start from scratch, pretend as if the past was merely a fictitious reality that I would so gladly deem merely a dream, perhaps maybe even nightmarish, maybe even heavenly in specific facets. It still stands though, no matter what I say nor do I can never fully escape from my past and that is why this new beginning in my life isn't really a beginning for the more appropriate term to be used is "Continuance". I've grown older and wiser now, and I think I can confidently say that I'm much more a person than I once was when I first started blogging, or rather, when I first started writing.

Probably. Probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment